Garden Update 3

August has been another great month for the garden. The cucumber plant has been going insane and I've been picking about five or six every week. We've also had lots of yummy peppers, perilla leaves, Korean chives, and fresh oregano. I already shared a bunch of dishes we made using ingredients from the garden. And even though it's almost September, I expect we'll be eating much more yummy stuff with fresh picks from the garden if this glorious weather holds up.
I'm also sharing some tidbits from my cousins' garden in Philadelphia, which you'll see when you scroll way down.

And here's the Philly garden!
This purple basil was super fragrant. I need to get some next year.
They also had an insane broccoli crop.
This might be the final garden update of the year, unless I anything crazy happens in the garden.

xoxo.

Comments